About the delivery service
- The delivery charges are determined by Royal Mail price calculator. These prices will be reviewed from time to time and amended if required.
If after reviewing your order a call or contact to you is required to discuss delivery this will be done as soon as is reasonably possible.
- We can't guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of remote rural areas.
- Sorry we don't deliver to BFPO addresses.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
- On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in these cases. Delivery will be arranged post payment clearance, on occasion this can take up to 7 days and delivery will be arranged as quickly as possible post completion.
- Due to the nature of commission orders delivery timescales will be dependent on the slot booked for completion of your order, delivery will be arranged as quickly as possible post completion.
Delivery Orders For Multiply Addresses
If you'd like to have items sent to separate UK addresses, please complete a separate order for each address.
A separate delivery charge will be made for each address.